Monday, September 17, 2012

Slippers

I am not a crochet pro but I love cold weather specially when I get to wear scarves, hats, boots, gloves and big jackets! So I decided to come up with a pattern for a slipper boot. I just kinda started crocheting randomly not actually thinking  I was going to crochet this awesome pattern. I mean I wanted to try and make it, but I think I did pretty good. My inspiration was the UGG boots. I wanted something cute, easy to and comfortable. Anyways this is what I came up with the Slipper Boots. (click here for pattern)

7 comments:

  1. These are super cute. I want to make a pair. I stayed crocheting in November and it has been such a relaxing activity. I eventually want to start posting as well. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! I love crocheting so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having trouble understanding how after round 3 you end up with 28 stitches, I keep coming up with 30.. please help??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Diane, I believe I mis counted the stitches. You should continue with 30 stiches. If you have any more troubles let me know!

      Delete
    2. I had the same problem. It throws your whole pattern off. May be a good idea to go back and edit your pattern. :)

      Delete
  4. What size does your slipper pattern make? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. If u are mot going to answer the issues on ralvery
    Please take the pattern down

    ReplyDelete